Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

International students who have recently graduated from a certificate, diploma or degree can apply for a Temporary Graduate work visa. This allows them to work for between 18 months to 2 years (up to 4 years if graduating from Masters by research or PHD).

This is a great opportunity for students to gain experience in their field of study as well as earn back some of their education expenses. In some cases this visa can lead to future career prospects in Australia.

Bridge Visa can assist with the process of preparing all the required documents and applying for positive skills assessments in order to submit a valid visa application.