Partner, Parent and Child Migration

Bringing your parents or partner or children

​If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be able to sponsor your family to live in Australia.

There are a number of ways for you to bring your family members to Australia to live.

  • You can sponsor a family member under the family stream migration program.
  • You can add a family member to your own visa application when you apply to live in Australia.
  • Your family member can apply for an Australian visa in their own right.

We have assisted clients with bringing their spouse or de facto partner to Australia, successfully migrated parents of Australian citizens and applied for long stay parent visitor visas.

We can also assist with Child migration for citizens wishing to bring their children to Australia.

Each family’s circumstances are very different, please contact us to discuss a suitable visa option for your family member.