Skilled Migration

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)

If your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation list, you can apply for this visa.

This is a points tested visa which does not require a work sponsor.

To be eligible for this visa:

Must be under 45 Years old

Have a relevant skill or qualification

Meet the points test (65 or more)

Submit an expression of interest

Complete a skills assessment (within 3 years prior to applying for the visa)


To find out how you can work and live in Australia, contact us for more information.